Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Software Development Engineer, Core Trans Technology. A student from the Computer science discipline can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Amazon Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Amazon looking for a highly motivated, Software Development Engineer, Core Trans Technology.
- Advocate for solutions to technical challenges, articulating schedule/risk/quality trade-offs
- Collaborate across disciplines for positive, productive teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with other senior technical leads
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable, and maintainable code
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Programming experience in Java and frameworks such as JEE/Spring/Hibernate.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with business teams, other development teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Knowledge of AWS/Cloud technologies.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for My space