CISCO has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for CISCO Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
CISCO Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
Apply for Nielsen hiring Work from home
Apply for phonepe
Apply for amazon
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for deloitte
Apply for infosys
CISCO is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like python.
- Exposure to kernel programming, user space, system space.
- Very strong fundamentals of operating systems.
- Exposure to device drivers, BSPs will be a plus.
- Fundamentals of system level debugging techniques and exposure to tools used.
- Strong programming skills with emphasis on system programming.
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- The requirement is for 2023 pass out only.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills.
- Good Team Player
- Provide support for production issues
- Strong Python development skills
- Strong knowledge of Web Services, XML, JSON, REST, Sockets, Multi-Thread, Linux OS, Windows OS.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for amazon||Apply for digilocker|
|Apply for tcs 19/20/21 Batch||Apply for genpact|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.