Cyient has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Apprentice. A student from Any discipline mentioned below can apply for Cyient Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Cyient.
Cyient Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Trainee Apprentice|
Cyient is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Apprentice.
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on engineering designs analysis and interpretations
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools ( AutoCAD, ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office )
- Creates/ or Modifies or update engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed
What you will be trained on:
- Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation, etc.
- Tools and applications– AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MicroStation, QGIS, Google Earth, etc.
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/ B. Tech, BSc / MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience.
- Autocad, GIS, Microsoft Office
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Good Team Player
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.