Ericsson has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from Any Engineering discipline can apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Ericsson Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
Apply for Texas Instruments
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Engineer.
- Develop and Test High Quality deployment procedures & strategy for Telecom Products, for Live production environment
- Perform scripting activities to automate the product installation/upgrade and test activities.
- Trouble report handing and Create test set-ups.
- Product documentation update
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Coding and Unit test (CUT) using the defined technologies.
- Generate detailed unit test cases and perform unit testing
- Testing (for own code and for Function testing)
- Adhere and follow all the design processes laid down by the unit where design project is undertaken. The processes are such as Agile development, Test driven development, peer reviews, risk-based testing, pair programming etc.
- Fix trouble reports (TRs) or bugs
- Documentation related to R&D project activities (like QSMs, Technical Evaluation report, Modeling, Test specs, Review docs etc.)
- Participate in peer reviews and other inspection activities.
- B.Tech, B.E from any stream
- Should have very good automation experience in scripting languages
- Application-level Automation: Python
- Should have hands on experience in Linux/Unix system administration.
- Hands-on admin experience on container architecture and cloud technology.
- docker image creation, Kubernetes and HELM (chart creation, Deployment Management).
- Hands on experience on private cloud (OpenStack) will be plus and hands on experience in any public cloud platform (AWS or Google Cloud) will be plus.
- Experience on Virtualization (Vmware/KVM), Hypervisor (ESXi and Scripting experience on Core JAVA will be plus with good in Python!
Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.