GE Healthcare has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||GE Healthcare|
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions.
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Hands-on experience with front-end technologies such as QT/QML on Linux Target Environment.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Hands-on Knowledge on C, C++ on Linux target environment and strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- fluent in English
- Strong communicator and team player
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
About GE Healthcare:
As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare.
Apply for Honeywell