HPCL has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees. A student from Any discipline can apply for HPCL Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
HPCL Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
- Engineering Graduation in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical &Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/IT with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC.NIC and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD(VH/HH/OH) Candidates.
- Completed Engineering Graduation after 01-01-2O20 onwards are eligible to apply. ie 2020/2021
Age limit:- Min age- 18 yrs. and Max age-.25 yrs. as on commencement of online application(22-11-2021). Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3yrs for OBC,NC, and ’10 yrs. for PwBD.
- Candidates fulfilling all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for Interviews. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interviews which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2022.
- All India merit lists will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degrees and Scores in the INTERVIEW.
How to apply HPCL?
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS Portal, candidates to log onto NATS Portal using their USER ID/Email ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUESTS’ and select the option ‘Find Establishment’ from the drop-down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment’, the page appears with two “search Criterions”, i.e. Options to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion options select Establishment Name, candidates need to type Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited and click on the option ‘Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appear. Candidates need to Click on the establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited’ and select the “Apply” button.
- Once candidates click on the ‘Apply’ button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training position”.
Last date of Online Application on NATS portal:06-12-2021.
Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021
Apply for Cognizant
For more information:-Click here