IKEA is hiring for the post of Software Engineer Power Platform. A student from various disciplines can apply for the IKEA off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About IKEA :
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our business idea is to offer well-designed, functional and affordable, high-quality home furnishing, produced with care for people and the environment.The IKEA Brand unites more than 200.000 co-workers and hundreds of companies with different owners all over the world.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
IKEA Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Engineer – Power Platform|
|Salary||upto ₹6.5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||31 Jan 2023|
Also, Apply For
Revolut Work from home Product Strategy Intern | Apply Now
Citibank Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Apply Now!
Pay After Placement – Get Your Dream Job In IT Industry With CTC Upto 12 LPA , Register Now
IKEA is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer – Power Platform.
- You will become part of the Power Platform Center of Excellence. We make sure that we have full control over the platform; all environments, and all solutions, to provide a stable platform for all our users.
- We do automate the administration tasks as well as take manual actions if needed.
- We develop our own solutions to perform our responsibilities and make more self-service capabilities.
- You will be assigned to manage the platform together with the team. Scripting, reporting, problem hunting, log reading, troubleshooting, supporting, development, innovation is part of your daily routine together with the team.
- We help you to learn about the platform and provide the opportunity to show your skills to design, develop, support, and optimize solutions. You will also learn about the CoE (Center of Excellence) and platform administration.
- You will be assigned to develop solutions or help us to improve the existing ones.
- We are agile and any of us may pick up a task even though we may need to deep dive and learn more about that area. So, we are learning new things all the way, all the time.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree from Engineering.
- 2 years of experience .
- A strong logical thinker
- Have good communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop your technical skills
- A team player
- Familiar with agile ways of working
- Hands-on experience in development (any language, any platform, any level, Pro-code, Low-Code / No-Code)
- Development or administration skills in Power Platform, Office 365 (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent, Power Pages, Power BI,
- Dataverse (CDS), SharePoint, Teams, Excel Online, Dynamics 365, Etc.)
- Familiar with Cyber Security practices
- Cloud platform: Azure (Active Directory, Functions, Logic Apps), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) (BigQuery, etc.)
- API knowledge: Open API (Swagger), REST API
- Git & Jira.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for IKEA Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
IKEA Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IKEA selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the IKEA Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|