Indian Army has announced a job notification for the post of SSC Technical. A student from various disciplines can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||SSC Officer|
|Batch||2022 and below|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Last date to apply||24 August 2022|
- Indian Army is hiring candidates for SSC(Tech)- 60 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 31 Women Entry Scheme from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army.
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech): Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Apr 2023
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
For Widows of Defence Personnel Only:
- SSC(W) Tech – 01 Post
- SSC(W)(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC) – 01 Post
The Selection Process of SSC Tech 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB/ Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2023 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 1996 and 01 Apr 2003, both days inclusive).
- No Application Fee is required for the Contenders to Send the Indian Army Application Form.
About the Indian Army:
The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
- Interested Aspirants can apply online on the official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in“.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and go to the ‘Registration’ (no need to Register again, if already registered on (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- You should read the instructions carefully before filling out the regeneration form.
- Once you register, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard, it opens a page name ‘Officers Selection’ – ‘Eligibility’ will open, click ‘Apply’ against Short Service Commission SSC(Tech)(Men and Women) Course, ‘Application Form’ will get open.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘Continue’ and fill all the details under various segments like Personal information, Communication details
- Then ‘Save & Continue’ before going to the next segment.
- Once you fill all the details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ where you can check and edit the entries made. After checking all your details, click on ‘Submit Now‘.
- Make sure you click on ‘Submit Now’ each time it opens the application for editing any details.