Microsoft has announced a job notification for the post of Research Intern. A student from any discipline can apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Microsoft Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Research Intern|
|Salary||₹49,000 – 53,000/Month|
Microsoft is hiring freshers for the post of Research Intern.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
Internships are offered year-round, though a majority begin in the summer
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, master, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program)
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
About Microsoft :
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Apply for Texas instruments
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for siemens