SAS has announced a job notification for the post of Software Engineers. A student from Computer Science engineering can apply for SAS Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
SAS Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software Engineering|
|Salary||₹ 8 LP A*|
|Experience||2020/21 Pass out|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
SAS is hiring for Software Engineers
- Designs and develops high-quality, testable, and scalable software solutions by following R&D practices and processes.
- Ensure quality through functional, unit, performance, and manual automated testing.
- Participates in planning activities of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of any issues.
- Works within a team and collaborates with other members on the team like developers, testers, technical writers.
- Works on different phases of software development including supporting customers.
- Designs develop and executes test plans and test scenarios.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Engineering test execution both inside and outside of our continuous delivery pipeline
- Identifies and verifies defects. Protect our users from escaped defects and value our Customer Experience above all else
- Reviews relevant documentation.
- Fresher with B.E/B/Tech/M.E. / M.Tech. with computers background only.
- Passed out from reputed colleges with 60% and above percentage throughout. 2020, 2021 pass out.
- Good interpersonal, documentation, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of one or more operating systems platforms, or technologies.
- Good programming skills in Java, C++, or any other programing language.
- Conceptual understanding of at least one markup specification (HTML, XML, YAML, JSON)
- Foundational knowledge of application development, data integration, and/or design principles.
- A relentless passion for learning and the ambition to be great
- Ability to work within a team
- Familiarity with microservices, containers, and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
About SAS :
SAS develops software products with diverse scope using new technologies with designated development practices, timelines, and quality expectations. The software engineer designs develop, debugs code for new and existing products, builds and supports scalable automated test frameworks, tools, and test suites
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Salesforce