Siemens has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Siemens Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Siemens Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
- Required to work on Test Case Execution, Test Report generation, and distribution
- Required to test Software applications.
- Responsible for writing, reviewing, and executing test cases for the PCS neo products
- Responsible for writing defect reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Setup the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Requirements and Technical clarifications with partners.
- Implementing “end-user like” scenarios for system testing.
- BE – Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Technology.
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems
- Advance Excel knowledge, data visualization knowledge in added advantage
- Good experience of handling large set of data
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI etc. is an added advantage
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
At Siemens, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
Siemens Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round