Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of WILP 22. A student from Any discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro Recruitment 2023:
|Job Location||Across India|
Apply for Amazon Work From Home
Apply for siemens
Apply for Wipro
Apply for Cognizant Work from Home
Apply for Decathlon
Apply for Mahindra & Mahindra
Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software. Develops, validates, and tests.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – B.Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Year of Passing: 2023, 2022
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
|Period||INR Per Month|
|1st-year STIPEND||15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k|
|2nd-year STIPEND||17,000 +533 (ESI)|
|3rd-year STIPEND||19,000 + 618 (ESI)|
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
- M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
- Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
- Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Application Deadline : 30 January 2023
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Wipro Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Wipro selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Wipro Salary for freshers?
The average 23K year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|