Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate/Technician Apprentices. Students from various disciplines can apply for AAI Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for AAI.
AAI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Goa from the Western Region (WR) are eligible.
- Candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma on or after 01.03.2019 only are eligible (Candidates should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination on the date of joining). Students who have appeared for the final year examination and awaiting results may also apply, however, their engagement shall be subject to qualifying the essential Equivalent qualification and production of the Certificate.
- Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on a percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional. The Selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS (to be obtained only from a Gazetted Government Medical Officer/Medical Officer of a Government.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/Document verification through their registered E-mail ID only.
- Candidates should register themselves in the concerned web portal (NATS/BOAT) prior to applying for apprenticeship training without fail.
- Last Date of Online Application through NATS Portal: 30.11.2021 (Tuesday).