TE Connectivity has announced a job notification for the post of Product Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for TE Connectivity Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
TE Connectivity Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Post Name||Product Engineer|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Apply for Samsung
- Work with global multi-functional project team
- Manage sustenance engineering tasks for Medical products and related documentation
- Produce detailed Engineering Drawings, update existing drawings as per change requests
- Work on equipment validations (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Design fixtures and execute cost-saving opportunities
- Statistical analysis like normality test, capability studies, report writing, etc.,
- Work with PLM, EC applications, and ENG. doc. management systems.
- Properly document and internally communicate all technical discoveries, inventions, and intellectual property. Maintain confidential and proprietary information and communications as property of TE
- Bachelor’s in engineering, M.S. in Engineering a plus.
- Demonstrated product development experience
- Minimum five or more years of related Medical product design and development engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience in SAP, Creo, SolidWorks, Engineering Change management activities
- Innovation demeanor Problem solving
- Passion for technology
- Clear and concise communication both locally and globally
About TE Connectivity:
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $12 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS
Apply for Extramarks
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space