Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of Record To Report Account Reconciliation. A student from Any discipline can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Accenture Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Record To Report|
|Salary||₹2.7- ₹3.6 LPA|
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of Record To Report Account Reconciliation.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- BCom from any stream any year.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Agility for quick learning
Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Apply for Extramarks
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space