Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Accenture Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure applications using business requirements.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions.
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support.
- B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
- Graduates from 2019/2020/2021.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production systems and services.
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis.
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications.
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development.
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC).
Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Salesforce