Medtronic has announced a job notification for the post of R&D Engineer I. A student from mechanical engineering can apply for Medtronic Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Medtronic.
Medtronic Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||R&D Engineer I|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Medtronic is hiring candidates for the post of R&D Engineer I.
- As R&D Engineer I of the MEIC you will learn and collaborate with the Power Stapling team. You will be connected to Advanced Surgical Instruments wherein you will be involving in Concept development, Drawings, and Prototype Building and applying your knowledge on medical devices/products.
- The R&D Engineer I responsible for supporting the Computer-Aided Design (CAD) , Concept Development and Prtotyope need for ASI Products.
- The R&D Engineer I is expected to have the appropriate background knowledge on the product development process (Pre PDP & PDP) and its cross-functional aspects.
- It is expected that the R&D Engineer I is capable of learning the product and process quickly.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 0-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Creo or any modeling Software and Manufacturing Operations.
- Theoretical Knowledge on Medical Devices.
- Good Communications- Written and Oral.
- Tolerance Stacks
- GD&T Certification
- FEA Analysis Tool
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Salesforce