Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Software Development Engineer I. A student from the Computer science discipline can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Amazon Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer I|
Amazon looking for a highly motivated, Software Development Engineer I.
- Advocate for solutions to technical challenges, articulating schedule/risk/quality trade-offs
- Collaborate across disciplines for positive, productive teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with other senior technical leads
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable, and maintainable code
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages is a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021
Apply for Cognizant
Apply for Amazon
Apply for infosys