Boeing Recruitment drive 2024: Boeing is hiring Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Boeing off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Boeing Recruitment 2024:
|Post Name||Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA *|
|Batch||2023 and before|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Boeing Recruitment Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
Boeing Off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Good knowledge on various aircraft structural components.
- Knowledge on basics of Stress analysis.
- Knowledge on Aerospace standards, Materials, Fasteners, manufacturing methods & drawing interpretation.
- Experience in investigating manufacturing issues and provide effective engineering solution. Prior experience in repair and concessions will be preferable.
- Basic understanding of certification process and product lifecycle.
- Good understanding of GD&T and applications.
- Knowledge on CAD/PLM/PDM tools like CATIA, Enovia or Team center.
- Experience on Boeing tools and standards will be preferable.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of an Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer at Boeing?
An Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer at Boeing is responsible for supporting mechanical design and analysis of a wide range of mechanical structures and products.
What is the salary range for the Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer position at Boeing?
The expected salary for the Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer position is up to ₹9 LPA.
Can both freshers and experienced candidates apply for this position?
Yes, both freshers and candidates with 0-4 years of relevant work experience are eligible for this position.
What are the key responsibilities of an Associate Structures and Payloads Design Engineer at Boeing?
Responsibilities include supporting mechanical design and analysis, coordinating and communicating with team members, working independently on conceptual and detailed designs, and participating in Boeing India's initiatives.
What educational background is required for the Boeing Off Campus recruitment?
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, or Civil disciplines is required.