Citi Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Business Analytics Analyst for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Citi . Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Citi Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Business Analytics Analyst|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
|Batch||2023 and below|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Citi Off Campus Drive 2023
- Gathers operational data from various cross functional stakeholders to examine past business performance
- Identifies data patterns & trends, and provides insights to enhance business decision making capability in business planning, process improvement, solution assessment etc.
- Recommends actions for future developments & strategic business opportunities, as well as enhancements to operational policies
- May be involved in exploratory data analysis, confirmatory data analysis and/or qualitative analysis
- Translate data into consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies, and communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leaders all findings
- Continuously improve processes and strategies by exploring and evaluating new data sources, tools, and capabilities
- Work closely with internal and external business partners in building, implementing, tracking and improving decision strategies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelors Degree can easily apply
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members
Selection Process: Citi Off Campus
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About Citi :
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Citi Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the role of a Business Analytics Analyst at Citi?
The role involves gathering operational data, analyzing data patterns and trends, providing insights for decision-making, recommending actions for business opportunities, and translating data into behavioral insights.
What is the salary range for Business Analytics Analyst position at Citi?
The approximate salary can go up to ₹10 LPA for Business Analytics Analyst position at Citi/
What are the qualifications required for the position?
A bachelor's degree is required to apply for this role.
What are the preferred skills for a Business Analytics Analyst at Citi?
Preferred skills include 0-2 years of relevant experience, good communication skills (verbal and written), and the ability to work with cross-functional partners and team members.
What is the selection process for the Citi Off Campus program?
The selection process includes application screening, an online assessment, technical interviews, an HR interview, and final selection.
What are the key responsibilities of a Business Analytics Analyst at Citi?
The responsibilities include gathering operational data, identifying data patterns and trends, providing insights for decision making, recommending actions for future developments, and continuously improving processes and strategies.