India Post Office has announced a job notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks. A student from various disciplines can apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
India Post Office Recruitment 2023:
|Company Name||India Post Office|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Salary||₹10,000 – 29,380/ Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date to apply||16th February 2023|
India Post Office is hiring candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
- Selection will be made through a merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given to higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and female/trans-woman candidates)
- The Salary for a BPM post will be around Rs.12,000/- to 29,380/-
- The Salary for ABPM/ Dak Sevak post will be around Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
How to Apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Wipro||Apply for Medplus|
|Apply for OLA||Apply for cvent|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here