Cognizant has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee. A student from a 3-year degree program from any discipline can apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Cognizant Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee|
|Batch||2019, 2020, 2021|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Apply for McAfee Recruitment 2021
Apply for Accenture
Cognizant is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee.
- Responsible for providing IT Infrastructure support covering cloud and on-premise products like Windows, Azure, MS Office, and other business applications to our global customers
- Collaborate with 5.6+ Million Users globally to ensure seamless functioning of business
- Work in partnership with various business domains like Banking, Finance, Insurance, Communications, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Technology Consulting, etc.
- Provide expert solutions on infrastructure, applications, hardware and software installations, and networking queries
- Accountable for gathering information through client conversation and ensuring optimal resolution
- Engage in business interactions with end-users to provide innovative approaches
- Evaluate the critical needs of the users and provide quality deliverables to enhance user satisfaction
- Clarify user queries and work collaboratively to ensure there is no business impact
- Using a high level of problem-solving and critical thinking skills to engage in time-bound tasks
- Industry-standard business hours with rotational shifts to support global customers
- Delivery locations across India encouraging relocation based on business requirement
- Any 3 years Graduation program
- 50 % in X, XII, Diploma, UG, No Standing Arrears. Max Gap 2 Years. PG Not eligible.
- Exposure handling cases
- Good Communication– Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Flexible to work in shifts
Application Deadline: 21 July 2022 11:00 PM
About Cognizant :
Cognizant is an American multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers