Discovery has announced a job notification for the post of New Graduate Software Engineer. A student from computer science can apply for Discovery Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
|Post Name||New Graduate Software Engineer|
Apply for IBM
Apply for Zebra Technologies
Apply for NASDAQ
Discovery is hiring candidates for the post of New Graduate Software Engineer
- Create world-class global streaming products and the platform that powers them.
- Develop your area of expertise on the features and services you help build along with a group of talented engineers.
- Take end-to-end ownership of product features and own the technical and operational excellence of these products.
- Contribute to the product and services development process; Design and test your own hypophysis by collecting and measuring data.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be graduating in 2022.
- Must have at least a 7.5 CGPA.
- Software development experience coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Prior Intern experience as a developer in a consumer-focused company.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Desire to work on a diverse team.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, mobile and OTT client apps, video streaming, codecs, video delivery, and broadcast workflows is a big plus.
Discovery Direct-to-Consumer is the technology arm of Discovery Inc.
We work at the intersection of technology, entertainment, and everyday utility, continuously leveraging technology to create immersive viewing and interactive experiences. We are building a global streaming video platform (OTT) and a suite of applications to support all our global brands.
Apply for Samsung
Apply for HP
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT