Google is inviting applicants for the post of Technical Support Enablement Lead. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Google Recruitment drive 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Google Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Technical Support|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Asset Technical Support Enablement Lead.
- Develop, own, and manage relationships with the Google Cloud Support Vendor Management Organization while partnering closely with Site Delivery Managers, Workforce Management, and more. Deliver insights, drive improvements, and ensure operational excellence to provide successful customer experiences.
- Attend business reviews regularly to identify strategies and projects while ensuring business area’s operational objectives and key results are achieved and operations inefficiencies are resolved. Implement changes with accountability.
- Manage multi-directional feedback between Vendor Management and the Google Workspace Technical Solutions Engineering organization via office hours and syncs.
- Lead initiatives to improve the technical abilities of our Technical Solutions Representatives to effectively improve customer experience. Develop recommendations to improve operational metrics, including total time to resolutions, chat abandonment rates, etc.
- Understand/improve processes impacting the operation (ie. capacity, workflows, etc.) and support the relevant stakeholders driving these efforts.
- Any Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to synthesize complex messages, data sets/signals, and insights into executive-ready communications
- Ability to work separately and manage multiple global projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent business judgment with problem-solving and analysis skills
- Interest in building framework to provide excellent customer experience
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
Google’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Google Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Google selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the Google Salary for freshers?
The average 13 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel||Apply for Comcast|
|Apply for geekyants||Apply for airasia|