EY has announced a job notification for the post of Analyst. A student from various disciplines can apply for EY Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
EY Recruitment 2022:
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
EY Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Analyst.
- Your main objective is to help the Tax team deliver quality products using general tax knowledge gained from training or education and assistance from more experienced tax professionals. Contribute to the profitable growth by ensuring client engagements are executed in an efficient manner.
- Operational Excellence / Day to day responsibilities
- Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed in accordance with the work programme and the firm’s methodologies and guidance, and professional standards.
- Use electronic working papers, efficiently including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner to conduct research.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in technical knowledge, and compliance process by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to moderately complex situations.
- Analyze and convert data into a tax product (advisory/compliance) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the product.
- Where applicable thoroughly check documents and make available for tax inspections in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products.
- Sensitive towards EY code of conduct, values and quality standards
- Contribute to the overall success of the team by developing a thorough understanding of EY methodologies and tools to enhance service delivery; keeping team members informed of work status; actively seeking assignments when unassigned; proactively seeking opportunities to provide tax services
- A graduate and/or post graduate degree, preferably MBA or PGDM
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good negotiation skills and decision-making capabilities
- Experience in a hands-on analytical role with a focus on analyzing business problems
- Advance Excel knowledge, data visualization knowledge in added advantage
- Good experience of handling large set of data
- Knowledge of visualization tools like Power BI etc. is an added advantage
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
EY Recruitment Process
There are mainly three rounds:
- Aptitude/Verbal ability round/Written Round
- Technical Interview Round
- HR round