KPIT Technologies has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for KPIT Technologies Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
KPIT Technologies Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||KPIT Technologies|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Apply for Samsung
KPIT Technologies Off Campus drive Trainee Engineer
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms/concepts and convert them into a mathematical model.
- Undertake to program in C, C++, MATLAB, Simulink, or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- B.E/B.Tech form Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical/ Computer Science / Information Technology/Mechnical/Automobile/Mechatronics
- Completed graduation in 2021;
- 10th/12th/Graduation-60% throughout
- No Active Backlog
- fluent in English
- Ambitious, proactive, and flexible
- Strong communicator and team player
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
How to apply KPIT Technologies?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by 13 October 2021-11 A.M and attend the online test on 14 October 2021.
Note there will be a two-year bond.
Apply for Extramarks
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space