Gartner has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for Gartner Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Gartner Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
Apply for Texas Instruments
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Gartner is hiring for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment
- Create scripts for a given source to crawl/harvest
- Work in Maintenance of scripts on a daily basis
- Work on various internal tools to monitor and fix issues
- Peer technical review including design, code review, and testing
- Successfully completed an Engineering in Computer Science.
- Exposure to Web scrapping is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Experience with creation and deployment tools (ie: Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc.).
- Exposure with Java or Python is a plus
- Exposure with relational DB knowledge (SQL) is a plus
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Salesforce