Genpact has announced a job notification for the post of Management Trainee. A student from any discipline can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Genpact Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee – App Engine Developer-Service Now.
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming concepts
- Proficient in C#
- Data Structures
- Soft skills
- Self-reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Quick learner with a great attitude and should be willing to learn new technology
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers