IBM has announced a job notification for the post of Software Developer. A student from any discipline can apply for IBM Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
IBM Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Developer|
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Software Developer.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ IBM’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- Design and code services, applications and databases that are reusable, scalable and meet critical architecture goals.
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
- Create and configure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. Design and implement large scale systems and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) that enable continuous delivery.
- BE/B.Tech or (Dual Degree M.Tech Only) with Branches – Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics and Telecommunication branches
MCA & M.S/M.Sc Computer Science branches
- Looking forward for 0-3 years of Experience.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Open Shift Container Platform (OCP), Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud-based providers: IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, google compute, etc. and their hosting tools and APIs
- Experience with developing Internet Services; and/or Managed Services
- Experience working with and developing APIs
- Experience working with operating systems (Linux, RedHat Open Shift…etc.).
- Familiarity with various Cloud and DB technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, CouchDB, Cassandra, and Postgres
- understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Coding Assessment
- Cognitive Ability Assessment.
- English Language Test.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
IBM Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IBM selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the IBM Salary for freshers?
The average 5 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for LTI||Apply for bookmyshow|
|Apply for H&M Group||Apply for IBM|