JPMorgan has announced a job notification for the post of Credit Risk Analyst. A student from the MBA can apply for JPMorgan Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
JPMorgan Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||JPMorgan Chase|
|Post Name||Credit Risk Analyst|
Apply for McAfee Recruitment 2021
Apply for Accenture
Apply for google hiring 2021
JPMorgan looking for a Credit Risk Analyst Middle Market Corporates.
- Independently prepare credit analysis on an assigned portfolio of clients (covering macro overview, industry/sector, business, financial, and credit analysis)
- Recommendation changes to credit ratings
- Execute Annual Reviews, new to bank transactions such as Prospects, New client onboarding, new facilities
- Jointly working with Underwriters in North America and senior team members in India on multiple portfolio management activities
- Building strong relationships and maintaining open communication with colleagues from various LOBs including Underwriters
- Keep updated on Credit ecosystem – Tools & Applications, Policies, Procedures, Guidelines required to perform the Credit Analysis of clients
- Being current on all firm-wide risk policies; and ensuring all governance, reporting, and data quality requirements are met and maintained for client and client families
- Work timings: Start India 1 PM time to provide coverage to US team members
- MBAs (with Finance specialization) / CAs
- 0-3 years of experience in corporate credit risk analysis
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with Underwriters
- Excellent academic record; experience in credit risk Strong grasp of corporate finance concepts and their application
- Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Strong communication skills — both oral and written; ability to effectively present analysis and interact with global credit bankers
- Timeline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for JPMorgan?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for Cadence Recruitment 2021