MedPlus has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from Any discipline can apply for MedPlus Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
MedPlus Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||5.5 Lakhs per annum|
Apply for Genpact
Apply for American Express
MedPlus is hiring freshers for the post of Associate Software Engineer
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with programming in C or Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Have the desire to learn different technologies at a rapid pace
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workplace requirements
- Any BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA graduation with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation -2019/2020/2021
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/SMS latest by 09-Nov-2021.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received the email/SMS will need to reconfirm that they will be appearing for the test. Reconfirmation needs to be done by 14-Nov-21.
- Hall tickets will be issued by 17-Nov-21. Only candidates who have self-reconfirmed after getting shortlisted will receive hall tickets.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email/SMS.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted during the selection process.
- Round 1 (Written test in Hyderabad)
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B: Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to be written
- The candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – HR Assessment
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
MedPlus is an Indian pharmacy retailer headquartered in Hyderabad, India.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Salesforce