Mindtree has announced a job notification for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. A student from Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Computer Applications can apply for Mindtree Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Mindtree.
Mindtree Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
Apply for IBM
Apply for Zebra Technologies
- Mindtree EDGE, a one-of-a-kind fully sponsored learn-and-earn program, gives eligible B.Sc. and BCA graduates
- Three-month technical training to learn
- Candidates will also be enrolled in BITS Pilani’s comprehensive, eight-semester, UGC-approved MTech program
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- B.Sc. graduates must have had Core Mathematics as a subject in graduation. Business Mathematics and Applied Mathematics will not be considered.
- Full-time, UGC-recognized education in 10th, 12th, diploma, and graduation. Distance learning or part-time degrees will not be considered.
- Graduation should have been completed in 3 years with no gaps.
- At least 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Aptitude and Technical test followed by HR interview.
- Hiring is at the sole discretion of Mindtree Limited subject to eligibility and their performance in the interview.
Mindtree will sponsor 100% of the MTech program fee.
Mindtree Ltd is an Indian multinational information technology and outsourcing company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is a part of the Larsen & Toubro Group.
Apply for Indian Navy
Apply for Samsung
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT