Nielsen has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee analyst. A student from Any discipline can apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Nielsen Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Trainee analyst|
Nielsen is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee analyst.
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree / 10+Diploma / Undergraduate
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels, and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide.