Siemens has announced a job notification for the post of Junior Software Developer / Junior Software Tester \ Junior Test Automation Engineer. A student from various stream can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Siemens.
Siemens Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Multiple openings|
Siemens is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Software Developer / Junior Software Tester \ Junior Test Automation Engineer.
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing, and development related to Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, test and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation, test, and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Teamwork in agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages and technology space.
- Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation, and execution
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Analyzing test results and working closely with developers for troubleshooting
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
- Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing it.
- BE / BTech / MTech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off-campus Graduate).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with a knack for developing algorithms.
- Ability to understand the design and contribute to the design process.
- Exposure in C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming concepts and C#.
- Knowledge of PLC programming as an advantage.
About Siemens :
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and the globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Apply for Samsung
Apply for HP
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT