NVIDIA has announced a job notification for the post of Test Developer Intern. A student from the computer science discipline can apply for NVIDIA Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
NVIDIA Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Test Developer Intern|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
NVIDIA looking for a talented and hardworking Software Quality Assurance Engineer (Software Intern) to join the Embedded QA group.
- Design and execute tests on embedded/GPU-based systems and components.
- Create test strategy, detailed, and well-structured test plans, and test cases based on high-level customer requirements.
- Identify, record, document, and regress internal and external filed bugs.
- Participate in review and influence product feature requirements, specifications, and technical design documents.
- Working closely with various teams including project management, hardware, and software developers, provide technical analysis of the Top Bugs filed and periodically publish statistical data reports to all stakeholders.
- Application development, test tools, and automation of tests using the Nvidia Test framework.
- Masters degree in computer science or IT
- Good programming skills with Python and/or C/CPP – able to write logical scripts/code from scratch.
- Knowledge of modern technologies like docker, cloud-based platforms (AWS), frontends (HTML, web scrapping).
- Should have exposure to Linux and be aware of basic commands.
- Should be an excellent teammate, with a passion for new technology/trends.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high-performance computing, and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare, and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
Apply for Honeywell
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for INTEL RECRUITMENT