PwC has announced a job notification for the post of Associate. A student from any discipline can apply for PwC Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
PwC Recruitment 2022:
PwC is hiring candidates for the post of Associate.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- Any Graduate from any Stream
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers