Qualcomm has announced a job notification for the post of Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Qualcomm Recruitment 2022:
Qualcomm is hiring candidates for the post of Engineer.
- Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying.
- If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance.
- Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Very strong knowledge in C/C++
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Networking protocols/OSI layer/Routing
- Linux/OS concepts
- Experience on OpenWRT/RD-KB distros will help.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology
How to Apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.