Qualcomm has announced a job notification for the post of IT Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Qualcomm Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||IT Engineer|
Qualcomm is hiring candidates for the post of IT Engineer.
- Experience with system administration of Linux servers (CentOS/ RHEL preferred)
- Strong experience with one of the scripting languages (Python preferred)
- Strong desire for continuing self- education in Perforce software & its best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required Preferred Skills:
- Familiarity with an interactive experience development pipeline is a plus
- Git/ Github/ Gitlab knowledge is a plus
- Ability to automate routine tasks using tools Chef
- Experience working with Global teams is a plus
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Qualcomm was established in 1985 by Irwin M. Jacobs and six other co-founders. Its early research into CDMA wireless cell phone technology was funded by selling a two-way mobile digital satellite communications system known as Omnitracs. It is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, and incorporated in Delaware. It creates semiconductors, software, and services related to wireless technology
How to Apply for Qualcomm Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for Zeta||Apply for wipro|
|Apply for accenture||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.