Red Hat has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from the computer science Engineering discipline can apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Red Hat Recruitment 2021:
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
Apply for INTEL
Red Hat is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software and APIs
- Participate in the practical development of Red Hat Certification tooling and infrastructure, the partner test suite, business workflows related to certification, and operational support needs
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Be an active participant in scrums, spikes, grooming, estimation, and sprint planning
- Integrate and collaborate with peers on Quality Engineering on root cause analysis (RCA) and corrective action implementation
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- BE/B.Tech from CSE, IT.
- Competency in the following open source middleware or back end development tools and platform, or their equivalents
- Java API development, open-source databases, XML, and single-page apps
- Experience with Jira or Confluence is a plus
- Comfortable with the software development life cycle (SDLC), agile methodologies, and continuous integration is a plus
About Red Hat :
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for Salesforce