Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Software Development. A student from the Computer science discipline can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Amazon Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Software Development|
|Experience||2022 Pass out|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Amazon looking for a highly motivated, customer-centric Software Development Engineer in Test.
- You have to debug problems using log files, write automated tests with Java and/or user-level automated tools, and fix issues to improve the customer experience.
- You have to work with Software Development Engineers to understand the features, technical implementation, and maintenance of the software products.
- You should also work with groups such as Product Management, User Interaction, and Customer Support to understand customer usage models and develop test plans
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Problem Solving, Coding, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (C, C++ or Java)
- Strong debugging skills and fixing stability issues without regression (C, C++, or Java)
- Test strategy development and TestCase Enumeration
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Job Locations: Bangalore-KA, Hyderabad-TS, Gurgaon-HR
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for GE Renewable Energy
Apply for My space