Reliance has announced a job notification for the post-graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from Any Engineering discipline can apply for Reliance Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for JIO.
Reliance RECRUITMENT 2022
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2022 and below|
Apply for Quest Global
Apply for Mastercard
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Volvo
Apply for Cognizant
Reliance is hiring freshers for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Adaptability to get trained in Back-end, Front-end, Database or Debugging, Testing, Q.A.
- Learning to use IDE, CI/CD, Dev-Ops, QA, Project and Task management
- Active collaboration with Senior Technical Leaders thorough out training and development
- To work on live software projects in MEAN technology domain
- Getting promoted by technical skills acquired, Ability, Experience to become a key player
- Get along with technical training and development team to build a long-term career
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers from reputed institutes or M. Tech in Computers, MCA in Computers, PG Diploma in Computers
- First Class and Above Pass-out in I.T./Computer Science
- Desirable 60%+ result throughout in SSC, HSC, Bachelors, and Masters
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- ready to work for 24*7 shifts with outstanding customer handling skills.
- good understanding of modern IT management,
- ITSM concepts, exposure in Microsoft OSs
- basic networking concepts, knowledge in Windows OS/applications
ABOUT Reliance :
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How to Apply for Reliance Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for honeywell||Apply for capgemini|
|Apply for zoho||Apply for jp-morgan|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.