Amazon has announced a job notification for the post of Advertising Support Associate. A student from various disciplines can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Amazon Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Advertising Support Associate|
|Job Location||Work from Home|
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Advertising Support Associate.
- Empowers self-service Advertisers with the right assistance at the right time to enable them to confidently and effectively grow their business with Amazon. These effective support interactions address immediate issues and unlock future business opportunities.
- Is in charge of handling inbound email, phone and chat contacts from self-service Advertisers and uses best judgment, research and probing questions to understand the Advertisers’ issue, uses knowledge and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) guidance to provide prompt and accurate solutions to the issues raised by the Advertiser
- Uses strong interpersonal skills to maintain fluent conversations with Advertisers.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, tools, policies and procedures.
- Proactively reports operational challenges to manager/team lead and escalates to the right contacts.
- Contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B.Com) from any stream.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
- Ability to communicate ideas using simple language
- Ability to guide and maintain conversations. Demonstrate active listening and strong interpersonal skills. Confidence in using probing questions to gain insights.
- Demonstrate confidence and expertise through tone of voice (phone) or word choice (chat/email)
- Ability to draw conclusion from multiple data points
- Attention to detail, strong website navigation, research skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office- Excel.
- Quick Learner, actively seek to expand knowledge and develop expertise
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Global perspective and understanding of business concepts and objectives.
- Willing to work in a diverse atmosphere and contribute to an inclusive culture.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Adheres to the provided schedule in a 24/7 environment including night shifts (rotational), shifts are decided based on business requirement with rotational 2 consecutive day off and a 5-day working week (working weekends might be required)
- Ability to work in a virtual role
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Candidates who are based in the below locations should only apply:
o Tamil Nadu
o Uttar Pradesh
o West Bengal
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dxc-technology||Apply for P&G|
|Apply for wipro||Apply for cognizant|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.