Siemens has announced a job notification for the post of Core Java developer. A student from various Engineering disciplines can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Siemens.
Siemens Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Core Java developer|
Apply for GlobalFoundries
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
Siemens is hiring candidates for the post of Core Java developer.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications.
- Development of differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component/work product based on the project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination/review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by the Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
- 0 to 2 years of Project experience preferably in real-time applications.
- Project experience in Core Java developer with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection, and concurrency.
- Should have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands-on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands-on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
- Good knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
About Siemens :
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and the globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Apply for INTEL
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space