Standard Chartered has announced a job notification for the post of Officer. A student from any discipline can apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022:
|Company Name||Standard Chartered|
Standard Chartered is hiring candidates for the post of Officer.
- Responsible for assessing credit requests and producing a recommendation after undertaking a thorough analysis of a variety of factors and careful analysis of a client’s financial information, including income statements, cash flow history, current debt, and tax forms.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers via the underwriting of borrower financial statements, collateral coverage, and guarantor support.
- Gathers financial information about organizations and individuals, such as valuable properties, income, savings, debts, and payment history, give recommendations on whether it is safe to approve a loan or reduce a credit line
- Commerce, Mathematic or finance-related qualification.
- Fresher OR 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience or knowledge of the lending-related activities/ documentation
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
About Standard Chartered:
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Technology Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for infosys||Apply for ibm|
|Apply for genpact||Apply for amazon|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.