Teradata has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Software Engineer. A student from any discipline can apply for Teradata Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Teradata Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Associate Software Engineer|
Teradata is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team during the feature implementation.
- Develop and support key features and functions throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze, debug and resolve customer incidents and support the Applications Sustaining Engineering team.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines.
- 0-3 years of relevant industry experience (External) or Internship completion for BE/B.Tech candidates that are part of the talent pool at Teradata (Internal applicants).
- Experience in developing web applications.
- Excellent programming skills in Java.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analyzing/debugging skills.
- Knowledge of SQL on any Relational databases (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Open to learning and experimenting with new frameworks and APIs.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Teradata is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
- Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers