Uber has announced a job notification for the post of Content Specialist III. A student from Any discipline can apply for Uber Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Uber Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||Content Specialist III|
|Experience||0- 2 yr|
Apply for Nielsen
Apply for Samsung
- Develop subject matter expertise in our support content ecosystem
- Familiarize yourself with best practices for auditing, translating creating, improving and managing support content
- Support with content experiments to improve the quality and efficiency of Uber support content
- Building strong relationships with regional stakeholders and support content leads to addressing regional needs
- Work closely with Localization to ensure the efficient and accurate translation of content
- Manage regular content audits, support content rewrites, and action requests from internal stakeholders
- Partner with fellow Support Content Specialists, Strategists, and other stakeholders to execute projects and achieve team goals
Guide Content Coordinators to enable their growth and learning around all things content
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 0- 2 years of relevant content experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Comfort working with spreadsheets
- Familiar with large scale, support operations
- Working knowledge of commonly used Content Management Systems including Salesforce and Zendesk
- Highly organized, process-oriented, and deadline-driven
- You like working with words. You’re quick to understand the required tone for any given situation and craft content that resonates as a result.
- You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve the best outcome for the business
- Strong people skills to foster and grow relationships with stakeholders
- Team player mentality
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery persons, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities worldwide.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can move independently. If you have curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Apply for Honeywell