PowerSchool Off Campus is hiring for the post of Associate Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for PowerSchool off-campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
PowerSchool Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||₹ 6 LPA*|
PowerSchool Company is seeking candidates for Associate Engineer.
- Operates formalized Information Security programs and processes such as Vulnerability Management, Risk Assessment, Third Party Assessments, System Hardening and Security Requests
- Perform risk assessments for systems and services
- Design controls to mitigate risk
- Tests security control implementations for effectiveness of design and operation
- Supports the technical execution of established Information Security protocols such as Incident Response and Event Monitoring
- Maintains security and compliance performance metrics
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with both technical and non-technical teams/business units
- Researches and prepares periodic and ad-hoc reports of Information Security program execution
- Develops and maintains documentation for supported policies, processes and procedures
- Performs ongoing research of Information Security related topic
- Supports with execution of fixes as guided by the team
- Provides after-hours support on an as needed basis
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Any Graduate from any stream
- 0-3 years of cybersecurity/SOC experience
- ISO 27001/SOC 2 Type 2 certification experience
- Working experience of public clouds ( Azure, Google) preferred
- IT administration experience a plus
- Knowledge of application security and devsecops a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
- Information security certification or related certifications highly desirable
- Able to work independently and willing to learn
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership and/or mentorship skills
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
PowerSchool is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform.
How to Apply for PowerSchool Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for dunzo-off-campus-hiring||Apply for deloitte-recruitment|
|Apply for siemens-off-campus||Apply for freshworks-recruitment|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click Here
PowerSchool Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PowerSchool selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PowerSchool Salary for freshers?
The average 6 Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for flipkart-off-campu||Apply for hp-off-campus|
|Apply for infosys-off-campus||Apply for lenovo-recruitment|