Wipro has announced a job notification for the post of Analyst. The student from Any discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply for Wipro.
Wipro RECRUITMENT 2021
Apply for Samsung
Apply for American Express
- The Analyst is responsible for configuring, testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System and delivering low to medium complexity analysis and test plans which accurately reflect the technical capacity of the System to address the requirements of the client.
- Configuring involves using systems and tools to design and set up tables/parameters. The ANALYST’s role is to plan and deploy effective test suites and regimes for benefits program product design and software application development.
- This role is also responsible for mentoring and coaching new hires on system configuration and test execution of the TBA platform
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviews client requirements documents and any preliminary test plans, rightly adhere to the Due dates and support the client delivery priority
- Asks clarifying questions on the stated requirements, and effectively uses the handoff time.
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed.
- Escalates issues when appropriate.
- Domain Knowledge: HW
- Uses typical client requirements documentation to assist with analysis and/or test planning
- Any Graduate in any field
- Any Year of Passing.
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ABOUT Wipro :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Apply for INTEL
Apply for Zebra Technologies
Apply for Salesforce