Accenture has announced a job notification for the post of System and Application Services Associate. A student from Any discipline can apply for Accenture Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Accenture Recruitment 2021:
|Post Name||System and Application Services|
|Salary||₹2.7- ₹3.6 LPA|
|Job Location||PAN INDIA|
Accenture is hiring candidates for the post of System and Application Services Associate.
- App/cloud engineering.
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical, and infrastructure issues for clients.
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges.
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments.
- Project control services.
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery.
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities.
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues.
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
- Low/no-code app development.
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements.
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder.
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them.
- Test automation engineering.
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases, and test data.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives.
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out.
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team.
- BSc, BCA, BA, BCom, and BBA
- 2020 and 2021 graduate
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad/Chennai/ Mumbai/ Delhi/ Pune
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specializes in IT services and consulting.
Apply for Extramarks
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space