Wipro has announced a notification of the Work Integrated Learning Program 2022. The student from various discipline can apply for Wipro Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Wipro RECRUITMENT 2021
|Salary||15,488.00 per Month|
|Last date to apply||10 November 2021|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Apply for Accenture
Apply for Oracle
Apply for infosys
Wipro hiring candidates for Work Integrated Learning Program 2022 for the PAN India location.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Year of Passing 2022
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th, and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
Application Deadline: 10 November 2021 12:00 PM.
Service Agreement:- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ABOUT Wipro :
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.
Apply for Extramarks
Apply for Flex
Apply for Microchip
Apply for My space