Lenovo is hiring for the post of Web Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Lenovo off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Lenovo is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Lenovo Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Web Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹7.1 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Lenovo is hiring candidates for the post of Web Developer.
- One year of onsite training for the position of web developer trainee.
- Working closely with Lenovo.com web team on Hybris and Drupal CMS.
- The individual will be trained in the platforms and core web technologies. Site hygiene and QA will be primary responsibilities.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Basic knowledge of web development skills.
- Computer Science students preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Lenovo Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by scrolling down and clicking on Apply HERE.
|Apply for volvo||Apply for IBM|
|Apply for S&P Global||Apply for deloitte|
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Lenovo Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Lenovo selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the Lenovo Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 30K/Month based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|